Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Things I Did in College Part 2


I painted this monster till 6am because I thought it was due the next day and I had procrastinated (No surprise there). Also it was not due the next day, the teacher just wanted to see progress. But it still looked like the best one in the class.




I designed a cover for a Grims fairy tail. This was the first one, I read just because the title caught my eye. This is also when I had to use myself as a model because for the life of me Google could not give me the image I was looking for. I remember when the teacher asked me why she was nude, my response was “because she’s innocent and pure”. The teacher only request was that I cover her nipples because if this was a real life client the picture would never of passed. Censorship and all that. But the boobs and the way the skin was shaded was the longest and biggest debate in the class. I got so much help on that and nothing else. lol YAY ART SCHOOL.


One of the first images I did where I inked a drawing, scanned it and then colored it in photoshop.


Some patterns I designed.


The assignment was to take a fruit or veggie and make them a superhero. To advocate health eating and all that to the kids. So I picked a pomegranate, because no one else that picked it. It was also all done in Illustrator. I’m so proud of my little superman. 

And there you have it! A couple more things I did while I was in college. And these were graded and assigned homework. I wrote papers in a couple classes, but 95% of my homework was close to the images I've shown. This my friends is what it's like going to a art school, but it was hard hard work. It was like being in art class for 4 years. Sometimes it was great and sometimes you just wanted to cry. But I would take that over writing papers anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment