Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

2nd Label for the Second Set

Another set sold! How exciting! I love it when sets sell, because then I get to whip up a label same day. This set was called Dreamy Roses N Manhood. Cute right!? Right after the send the package out I wait a couple days before blogging about it. Just because I want it to be a little special for the buyer. They have no idea what the label will look like, and nether do I…until I make it. So besides my blog, I also share it on my Tumbler. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/kelleysvisions So follow me there to! Incase it might be easier for you, also I think my 1 follower would like some company. Now to show you the label!


First Google!

Then concept.

Then Color! I take the colors from the crayon photos.

DONE!


Now to get mailed to your new home. GO MAKE MOMMA PROUD!
You can get yourself a set at my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment