Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

3rd Label for the 3rd Set


Grab yourself a beer, and lets look at my latest Crayon Label. 



I've been super busy! But a couple months ago I sold a crayon set called The D's. This set was not going to any place in Michigan, but all I could think of was the Detroit Tigers. I had to think of something else, some that had nothing to do with sports. What if my client didn't like sports? It took me a while to think of what I was going to do. So the next big thing I could think of was 
male strip clubs! 


Thank you Google for sexy soccer players! 

Illustrated by Kelley Wease a.k.a ME

BOOM! Sexy male strippers! I thought the title "The D's" complimented them quite nicely. 


Beautifully packaged and sent out! And to top it all off, my customer gave me 5 stars on my  my first review! Please give my shop a view! I only have a couple sets up right now, but when I have time, I'll put up a couple more sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment