Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Long Ago I Made…

Pokemon first gen bookmarks and pins. I was probably my 2nd year out of college and I had been con hoping with a buddy of mine. Cynical Sniper Studios, maybe you’ve heard of her. She makes awesome pillows and things. Any who I picked up the bug… the try to sell your shit at conventions bug. But I was (and still am) super cheap, so I didn’t want to put a lot of money into something I wasn’t sure would work.



So here’s the finished product! I was so proud of myself, I even made the display myself!


And so I tried to sell my bookmarks and pins for the rest of the con session. The pins sold but I still have bookmarks left…somewhere. It was a great learning experience in what it takes to sell your craft at a convention. it’s hard but so worth it. 

Is there some things that you’ve tried making yourself? Have you tasted victory? Any tips or tricks would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment