Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

So I Make Penis Crayons…



I had started this probably last year…but I had thought about it for a year or so before hand. I only started to work on my idea when my friend Ash bought me a mold. Now how does one come to make penis crayons or have the idea to. Well first you need a tub of crayons, crayons that you’ve had since childhood. Crayons that you never threw away even if you don’t use crayons anymore. Then you need to fast forward into adulthood and then you need to think penises are funny and cool! And then just have a really big open mind. 


It did just start out as a silly idea, and then I thought well… what if I could sell them! I worked hard stripping all the paper off and sorting them. And then waiting for the wax to melt and then dry! Then came to sorting and naming them with silly pun filled names! I think that’s the hardest part really.



I love making them, I try to make a new set of 4 once a week. I thought they would be a fun gag gift or silly present. So check them out! Or show a friend! Spread the love, penises and all. 







No comments:

Post a Comment