Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Inspiration Art

Hello, I am back from the grave. Trying, Hoping, Wishing to make a come back the best I can. So while I’m here I want to let you know. I have a folder on my computer of pictures, art mostly from other artists.

101 pictures to be exact…


My wish for these pictures were to study them, take inspiration from them, and create something my own. But they have been sitting there are a while… 2 years to be extra exact…

So while this won’t be the best post or most studious one. It’s a quick example of what I would like to do. I did this picture in March for a photo challenge (but I decided to draw it instead). A creative self portrait.


That’s the close up. 

Here is a comparison of the picture I did, with the picture I got inspiration from. I mostly just liked the way the body slightly bent, and the way the arms where. I wanted to try it out on my own. I did this really quick, like I said this is not gonna be a studious post. 


There’s a lot of things that could use work, and I was trying out watercolor colored pencils as well. 

Here’s to hoping I get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment